Wednesday 25 December 2013

Dirkmas 2 Epilogue: Presents

"Hey, bro."

"Yes, Dirk?"


"CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAS!"

"Pfffft, I know, I know. Come on, let's go open our presents already~!"

"Race you to open them all first!"

-------

"Hey, Pit! I hope everything's going fine!

"You gave me that ring, so I thought I'd get you something in return... I made it with the help of a couple friends, and I hope you like it...

"And I can't wait to see you again! I promise I'll be there on the spaceship the very day you come back! I love you, Merry Christmas, and say hi to Dirk for me!"

-------

"D'aaaaaw, that's brilliant~!"

"It really is. And look, she got me a third-eye pendant! Just like the one she wears!"

"Aw, that's awesome! Wear it when you go out on dinner dates with her!"

"Sure will! Oh, Dirk, just remembered - you never told me what you were getting Josephine!"

"...Weeeeell..."

-------

"Yo, Josephine,

"I know you;re fond of ridiculously huge or OP guns, so I got you this:


"It's called the Electrodriver. It shoots shurikens and lightning. That is literally all you need to know.

"Have an awesome Christmas, and love you loads!

"Dirky xxx"

-------

"..."

"shut up"

"Pffffft, that's our Dirky!"

"SHUT UP"


"Bahahahahahah~!"

1 comment:

  1. YES

    YEEEEES

    (I got Dirky a winter jacket and that new pokemon game everyone's been talking about. I hope he likes them!)

    ReplyDelete